Wyrley Men Q-STA0248

Wyrley Ladies Q-STA0249

Wyrley Juniors Q-STA0250

Wyrley Junior Girls Q-STA0251

3 comments for this article:
  1. avatar
    Lee Richardson

    Hi Keith, this may be a bit of a silly question but what do we need the affiliation number for? And who do I need to take the new player registration forms to, in order for them to be checked?
    Thanks Lee
    Wyrley Warriors U7’s.

  2. avatar
    Keith Hardy (Chairman)

    All leagues need to prove each team has been registered with the FA.Most tournaments need the number too.

  3. avatar
    Lee Richardson

    Thanks Keith

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Search wyrleyjuniors.net

If you cannot find what you are looking for please get in touch via the contact page.

Report Abuse

CEOP helps any child or young person under the age of 18 who is being pressured, forced or tricked into taking part in sexual activity of any kind. This can be something that has taken place either online or in 'the real world', or both. The CEOP Safety Centre has clear information and advice on what can be reported to CEOP, the reporting process and what will happen if you do decide to make a report. You can visit the CEOP Safety Centre and make a report directly to CEOP by clicking the Click CEOP button below.